SOGA 2X 18CM Cast Iron Non Stick Takoyaki Fry Pan Octopus Balls Maker 12 Hole Cavities Grill Mold
or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.99 AUD with More info
Or 6 weekly interest free payments from $16.65 with what's this?
Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don't store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning
- SOGA Multipurpose Takoyaki Stovetop Skillet Features 12 Built-In Molds for Making Perfectly Even octopus balls, fish balls, meatballs & Other Breakfast Favorites
- Made Of Cast Iron,Heavy Duty 2'' thick Griddle Delivers Optimal
- Heat Transfer for Consistent Cooking
- The non-stick coating makes the food easy to slip, durable and wear resistant
- Scratch resistant coating, non-toxic, safe and healthy cooking
- Suitable for kitchen, BBQ, canteen, restaurant etc
- Material: Cast Iron
- Suitable for: induction cooktop, oven and gas stove/gas burner
- Pan Length: 30cm
- Pan Diameter: 18cm
- Handle Length: 11cm
- Mold Diameter: 4cm
- Home Cooking
- 2 X Cast Iron Takoyaki Pan
- 1 X Carton Box
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are shipped within 24 to 48 hours of you placing the order using DHL eCommerce, USPS or ePacket depending on your location and fastest available service. Typical delivery time frame is between 10 to 14 business days however, you may receive your items much earlier. All orders are shipped with tracking number, so you can track it every step of the way! Packages may be faced with delays beyond our control such as customs or postal delays.