SOGA 2X 30cm Ribbed Cast Iron Frying Pan Skillet Non-stick Coating Steak Sizzle Platter
or make 4 interest-free payments of $37.49 AUD with More info
Or 6 weekly interest free payments from $24.99 with what's this?
Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don't store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning
- SOGA Round Ribbed Cast Iron Sizzle Pan provides exceptional heat retention and distribution
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use; vegetable oil evenly baked into surface
- Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. made of cast iron, this griddle evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls.
- Great for induction cooktops
- The right tool to sear, saute, bake, broil, fry or grill at home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- Material: Cast Iron
- Suitable for: induction cooktop, oven and gas stove/gas burner
- Size: 30cm
- Commercial Kitchen
- Home Cooking
- 2 X Cast Iron Ribbed Sizzle Pan
- 1 X Box Carton
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are shipped within 24 to 48 hours of you placing the order using DHL eCommerce, USPS or ePacket depending on your location and fastest available service. Typical delivery time frame is between 10 to 14 business days however, you may receive your items much earlier. All orders are shipped with tracking number, so you can track it every step of the way! Packages may be faced with delays beyond our control such as customs or postal delays.